Corporate Blogging Surveys
If you want to make up a survey and post the survey here, please go ahead.
2005 Backbone Media Corporate Blogging Survey (John Cass)
- The Backbone Media Corporate Blogging survey was conducted during May & June of 2005. Over 500 companies were contacted. 97 people responded, and six case studies were developed from indepth interviews.
Corporate Blogging Blog Survey (Fredrik Wackċ)
- What do you expect/hope that the blog will deliver in terms of marketing and branding? Something different compared to other ways of communication?
- Has clients or prospects reacted in any way? What do they think?
The Value of Corporate Blogging 2004 Survey (John Cass)
- I've been thinking about the value of corporate blogging and I thought a survey would help answer some of my questions. Here are my questions, click here to see my original posting.
For all of those corporate bloggers, I have some questions for you about corporate blogging:
- Why do you blog for your company?
- What goals did you set for the blog?
- How do you think your blog fits into your company's communications strategy?
- Tell me about the publishing mechanics of your blog. How often do you publish? How do you decide what to publish? Any special publishing techniques?
- Who writes the blog? Who contributes to the blog on a regular basis?
- Have you achieved your original communications goals?
- Were there any any unexpected communications or learning consequences as a result of publishing your blog?
- How have you built better relationships with customers?
- Macromedia, MicroSoft? and other companies are encouraging more of their employees to blog. How do all of these different voices together affect the direction of a company?
- If you want to answer the questions, please either post them on your blog and add your name to the list below, make a posting on the comments section of my blog, or create a new page in the wiki and link to it below.
- If you come up with any more questions you'd like answered post them here
Here are answers from people kind enough to answer the survey: