[Feb 28] Show notes coming.
- 0:00 - Intro and opening messages
- 1:16 - Neville re-caps the Euprera conference in Belgium
- 4:40 - Shel's upcoming FIR Interview with Todd Maffin
- 5:50 - Announcing the FIR app for iPhone and Android
- 10:53 - Vote for FIR at Podcast Alley
- 11:45 - Message from Ragan Communications: PR Daily - a free service available at www.PRDaily?.com
- 12:25 - Michael Netzley reports from Singapore on Millennialsí use of technology; SiokSiok?'s preview of Twittamentary, Accenture's report
- 20:30 - Neville and Shel's discussion about Michael Netzley's report
- 21:25 - the Media Monitoring Minute with CustomScoop?: What are you doing with the content you mine through your monitoring efforts?
News that Fits
- 22:25 - An article in the Financial Times about a future alongside Facebook for social networks in Europe
- 30:00 - Why we donít have any news items about the Chile earthquake
- 32:40 - Boomers take to social networks to protest and praise
- 38:00 - Avatars can make us better people says Stanford study
- 45:45 - Pentagon relaxes social network access
- 52:05 - Sally Goetch - notices the absence of "New media doesn't kill old media; old media adapts" from Mark Story's list
- 52:55 - FIR Friendfeed Room Roundoup:
- Debi Davis on Google Buzz
- Tony Molloy
- Eric Schwartzman
- Mathew Lowry
- Kevin Hunt
- Alex McKenzie?
- 58:40 - Closing comments
- 58:50 - Closing messages
- 1:00:00 - Music from the Parlotones: "Beauty"
- 1:03:59 - End