[Feb 1] Show notes coming.
- 0:00 Introductory music and messages
- 1:22 Congratulations to Doug Haslam who joins Voce Communications; vote for FIR at Podcast Alley; update on pending FIR iPhone app from iSites.us
- 6:00 Ragan Communications' message
- 7:15 Custom Scoop's Media Monitoring Minute: Appearances and expectations; disclosing when you’re not tweeting your own tweets
News that Fits
- 9:05 Recruiters really care about your online reputation even if you don’t
- 29:20 An inconvenient PR truth
- 35:05 Closed Apple and open iPad a PR success?
- 43:15 American Airlines’ Twitter post offers fast lesson in social media
- 47:45 Barbara Nixon’s question, and discussion on the role of style and the role of the AP Stylebook (and The Economist Style Guide)
- 58:45 Closing comments
- 59:05 Closing messages
- 1:00:17 Music: "A Novel Romance" by Sexy Mathematics
- 1:04:20 End